Search This Blog

Featured Post

Can't get more prouder !!!

A conversation of nini with deeps and duka yesterday. Nini was at deeps' place playing with Tanish.  I was at home, and noticed a rode...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Week day holiday

Nini had holiday on account of Shivarathri on 2nd. She was kind of dull in the morning and moody. Evening while doing pooja, she burnt her thumb and forefinger by holding a camphor and lighting it from the diya. This after me saying only elders should do it without fail from the time we are doing pooja. Huh !!! You never know what kids might try to do at what time. Some of her "doings-after-I-say-no" are
a. Testing how hot the water is when I'm filling the bucket for her.
b. Handling all the 3 remotes of TV, set off box, and the home theater.
c. Ah !! the worst of all, while coming back from school, she wants to put the indicator on and off and since she knows the route, she does it even before I do, by exerting as much pressure as possible, and I've to fight hard to maintain the balance.

So, evening she sat mum after I applied paste on her fingers and I felt so sorry seing her state.

No comments:

Post a Comment