Search This Blog

Featured Post

Can't get more prouder !!!

A conversation of nini with deeps and duka yesterday. Nini was at deeps' place playing with Tanish.  I was at home, and noticed a rode...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dedicated to chithi :-))

The way kids express their missing someone is amazing. Yesterday nini was referring that geethsi calls her "kuttachi."

While coming back from school today, we saw a kid riding with her mom with her back on her mom's back, and I was saying how dangerous such rides are.
Nini: One day when I went to bank with geethsi, while coming back home I too sat like that.
Me: Ah, that's bad, I'm going to hit geethsi for that.
Nini: Oye, I'll hit you if you hit chithi when we go to singapore. Periyavangala ellam adikka koodadu."
So much that she isn't around..hahaha.

Even before summer is in, she wants to go to park every day. So I made a dealing with her in the afternoon before her nap, you should be up when I call you, then finish your milk, and then we will go. And there she goes, just up with one sound from me, finished her boost within 10 mins (the usual finishing time is anywhere between 20 to 30 mins) and we went to park and she played for half an hour.

Of late, she is just raring and ends up banging, falling, hurting herself followed by a bout of a loud cry....the newest antic of hers.

At park, she was nothing less, fell from the swing and hit her head, just missed a fall while climbing the rod-like steps for slide, but she was a sport. Took it cool and enjoyed playing in mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment