Search This Blog

Featured Post

Can't get more prouder !!!

A conversation of nini with deeps and duka yesterday. Nini was at deeps' place playing with Tanish.  I was at home, and noticed a rode...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Can't get more prouder !!!

A conversation of nini with deeps and duka yesterday.
Nini was at deeps' place playing with Tanish.  I was at home, and noticed a rodent has come home.  So sought help from deeps to drive that away and Shankar came to help me.  What I dint know was the scene behind.  How they both wanted to come and how they were evaded. Heard Deeps and Nini had to literally pull Tanish to hold him behind.
Now, Nini hit Tanish and had an explanation for that as well.
N: Dey, I dint hit you because I'm angry.  Just because you are uncontrollable, I hit to get you under control. (AAhhhh.....see the smartness).
Deeps told Tanish, see nowadays nini is a good girl only you aren't.
So, T went to pray to god
T: Oh god !! Why have you made only nini a good girl.  Why not me ??!! (ain't that sweet??)
After he is back nini told "sami eppadi unnai thirutha mudiyum ??!! unga amma pechai keta than thirunda mudiyum"

What more do I need !!!!

1 comment: