Search This Blog

Featured Post

Can't get more prouder !!!

A conversation of nini with deeps and duka yesterday. Nini was at deeps' place playing with Tanish.  I was at home, and noticed a rode...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An interesting conversation !!!

Nini: Build me a Barbie house and give me cooker and mixie and everything I need.
Me: Why do you need cooker and mixie and all ?
N: I need to cook na.
M: I'm there na.
N: Oh, but it will be my house na.
M: Oh, so you are going to go there all alone.
N: Yes, but do you want to come?
M: If you want you can take me.
N: Okay come, I'll cook for you too.
M: That's nice. YOu know I would have grown old then, and you have to take care of me.
N: No, you will be like this only.
M: No dear, I'll grow old.
N: I dont want you to grow old. Be like this only.
M: But it will happen.
N: Then I'll be like this, so that you also be like this.

Isn't that so innocent !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment