Search This Blog

Featured Post

Can't get more prouder !!!

A conversation of nini with deeps and duka yesterday. Nini was at deeps' place playing with Tanish.  I was at home, and noticed a rode...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Nini's first ever picnic !!!

Nini had been to Bannerghatta park (zoo as she refers it to) yesterday from school. She was all excited to see elephants, I was worried that there wouldn't be any, but she got to see them.

She got a new friend from other class I believe.

She saw elephant, cheeta (mama, baby, and dad), monkeys (our watchman uncle threw stones at them and we all laughed), zebra (was trying to eat us all, but we escaped), white peacock (it opened its tail and danced, i was thinking how it is possible, and one more was standing doing nothing like a somberi), ducks, snake (they said snake, but i saw only caves), tortoise (small ones).

They had lunch there of some green color rice which she dint like, sweet, some kurkure like thing which was yummy, and curd rice.

All in all, she enjoyed the picnic. She said to me that all other mummies were there to say bye to her. I was eager to, but didn't wait because I was worried she might jump out of the bus and say I'll not come, so just escaped from the scene :-))

The whole time she was explaining what all she saw over and over again....

No comments:

Post a Comment